Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Warning-- a rant with some foul language.

Somebody PLEASE explain to me how a rapist can still play football-- in the Super Bowl of all things, and a teacher in WV can't afford to feed her kids??

A teacher, who sacrifices EVERYTHING for other people's kids has to depend on food stamps, public assistance, lives pay check to pay check and this piece of shit celebrity can rape women and get paid MILLIONS of dollars to do so???

What kind of world do we live in where the very people who teach us and shape our minds are barely making it??

Why am I even bothering to do this?  Why go into a field where I know I'll never make enough money to pay off my student loans, pay my bills, etc...?

I am so fucking sick of this.  I just want to understand why we put so much value on sports players, but so little on our educators?

I mean... I 'm just so...

I had a great talk with some teachers today at my school... and I left more disappointed than ever.  I'm seriously disgusted and fucking pissed off and just wish that things would change.

For the love of God.  I'm going to get my god damn PHD and be the best fucking reformer this state has seen.

Teachers make a difference.

I'm just one piss of a person, but I will fight till I die until SOMETHING FUCKING CHANGES.

No comments: