Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So my mentor was a bitch... and I got dismissed from my placement today!

Long story short-- she hated me from day one... our personalities clashed and she constantly compared me to A) her previous interns, B) her straight A, WVU pre-law daughter who will one day be president according to her and C) how she used to live in NYC where they made "real art" and now she is stuck here in BACKWOODS WEST BYGOD and no one has any talent. 

She basically told me that she was so concerned for MY HEALTH that it was affecting her negatively and that she didn't want someone else teaching HER class messing up HER curriculum.

Then why did she take an interN? We are there to TEACH HER CLASS. 

*sigh*

I am so mad... and Vinny is screaming and my head is splitting. Route 93 is beckoning me to jump out in the road... BRB, see a tractor trailer coming!

Seriously though, everyone loved me, I had recommendations from my other schools, have a 4.0 and she is the ONLY one with a problem. Personality clash big time.

No comments: